- Red Faction II
- Squad of space marines blows stuff up real good.
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
- This can't be Wright!
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Battlefield 1942 with a Star Wars skin.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Thursday, March 04, 2010
- The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
- Every boy needs a fairy!
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Naughty Nazi Necromancers.
- Obscure: The Aftermath
- Mmm mm that smell... Can't you smell that smell?
- Jedi Outcast
- Lightsabers and blasters are fun. FPS jumping puzzles are not.
- Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- Like every other Ace Combat, but prettier.
- Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
- Black Knight!
- Timesplitters: Future Perfect
- Embrace the goofiness.
- Advance Wars
- Chibi kids go to war.
- Nostalgia value only.
- Silent Hill 4: The Room
- Is that... blood... on that toy bunny's muzzle?
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
- Satisfying explosions vs. rage-inducing unskippable cutscenes.
- Exciting races.
- Battlestar Galactica
- Not the Live Arcade one, the good one.
- Skills for kills, agent, skills for kills.
- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
- Legos... Why'd it have to be Legos?
- Puzzle Pirates
- Tetris ahoy!
- Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
- What's this high fantasy doing in my sci-fi RPG?
- Rally round, boys! Rally round!
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (for PS2)
- I can use these PS2 controls, or chop off all my fingers? ... What? Hold on, I'm thinking...
- Jedi Academy
- Jedi High.